Concours Correct reproduction of the H-Pipe used on 1971 Boss 351 Mustangs. Copied from original Ford assembly line H-pipes...no guessing based on bend card information or service parts...only known original assembly line parts were used as examples.
Reproduction H-pipe features include:
- Correct 2.50-inch diameter tubing...just like the originals
- Exact copy of flanges (no elongated holes)
- Clearance flats in pipes like the originals
- Alignment tabs where main pipes mate to H-pipe
- Correct diameter crossover tube
- Correct reduction of pipe at H-pipe outlet (2.50-in to 2.25-in)
Available in aluminized or bare steel (like the originals). For bare steel add $50.