Concours Correct tie rod end boot for:
- 1967 Mustang and Shelby (All)
- 1968 Mustang and Shelby (All)
- 1969 Mustang and Shelby (All ex Boss 302/429, & Shelby after April 1st, 1969)
Concours correct reproduction of the original assembly line tie rod end boot with metal ring. Reproduced from documented original parts and confirmed using original Ford engineering drawings. These boots are almost always split, cracked, dry-rotted, or have been replaced over the last 40-years with an incorrect generic replacement boot.
This is the ONLY correct boot on the market for your original Ford tie rods.
Not suggested for replacement tie rod ends. For use on original Ford tie rod ends only.
- Metal ring internal diameter - 1.375-in - 1.380-in
- Rubber boot hole diameter - 0.545-in - 0.555-in