Correct reproduction of tailpipes used on all 1969/1970 Shelby GT-350s. These are the pipes that go between the transverse muffler and exhaust collector.
Available only through this website.
Offered here for the first time.
Reproduction tailpipe features include:
- Original tailpipes used as patterns
- Correct 2.00-inch O.D. aluminized tubing...just like the originals
- Tubing seam in same orientation as original pipes
- Factory-correct bends done with press-bend tooling...just like the originals
- Factory-correct swaging of the pipe to fit the adapter
Reproduction adapter features include:
- Original GT-350 adapters used as patterns
- Correct 2.25-inch O.D. aluminized tubing...just like the originals
- Factory-correct swaging of the adapter to fit the tailpipe
Click here to see pictures of original and the new reproduction 1969/1970 GT-350 tailpipes and adapters.