Concours Correct reproduction of the H-Pipe used on 1969 and 1970 Boss 429 Mustangs. Copied from original assembly line H-pipes...no guessing based on bend card information or service parts...only known assembly line parts were used as examples.
Reproduction H-pipe features include:
- Correct 2.25-inch diameter tubing...just like the originals
- Exact copy of flanges (no elongated holes)
- Clearance flats in pipes like the originals
- Alignment tabs where resonator pipes mate to H-pipe
- Correct diameter crossover tube
- Correct heat-riser tube
- Pipe-within-a-pipe at H-pipe inlet to support and center exhaust donut
Available in aluminized or bare steel (like the originals). For bare steel add $50.